Tow Truck Driver/ Service Unit Technician
Los Angeles, Dallas, Houston, Huntsville & Birmingham
UNITED TOWING & TRANSPORT is a fast-paced and growing, award-winning AAA Contract Station currently looking for dependable, full-time, part-time tow truck and battery service drivers to provide services to AAA members.
The optimal candidate is an individual that has great attention to detail, a strong work ethic, and who is willing to work with a fantastic team.We are looking for a experienced, fast, and knowledgeable drivers with the ambition and drive to continue to keep us ahead of the pack.
Although experience is preferred, it is not required to qualify. Our emergency techs perform services that include but are not limited to: towing, battery jumps, tire changes, lock-outs, battery changes, minor repairs, and other emergency road services.
In this role, you will respond quickly and efficiently to AAA members. Good organization skills are important to maintain legible records. Professional and courteous interaction with all contacts is key in this position. The ideal candidate for this position will also possess the following key attributes:
* Must be able to work FULL TIME, any shift.
* Must be able to work Weekends and Holidays
* Previous towing experience is preferred but not required.
* Must have “EXCEPTIONAL Customer Service Skills”
* Must be able to work well with others…( As a Team )
* Must possess good oral and written communication skills
* Must have the ability to lift up to 60 lbs. and work at least 12 hours or more per day.
* Mechanical aptitude and is a MUST (ASE Certified is a PLUS)
* Clean background, no felonies within the past 7 years, and must pass a drug test.
* Must be punctual, responsible, and dependable.
**WE WILL TRAIN**
***Applicant must have a clean driving record and must be 25 years of age or over (for insurance purposes).
Interested in applying to this position?